Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design >
Associating a Participant with a Personal Plan Rule
You can associate a plan participant with a personal plan rule.
To associate a plan participant with a personal plan
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Select the Plan Participants view tab.
- In the Plan Participants list, select the participant, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Last Name field.
The Personal Plan form shows information about the selected plan participant.
- Scroll down to the Personal Plan Rule form, and then click New.
- In the Add Plan Rules dialog box, select the plan rule, and then click OK.
The Personal Plan Rule displays information about the selected plan rule.
- In the Personal Plan Rule record, click the select button in the Filters field to add a filter.
- In the Filters dialog box, click New.
- In the Filter selection dialog box, query for the filter in the Available pane, and then click Add to add the filter to the Selected list.
- Click OK.