Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Sales Crediting >
Defining Sales Credit Rules Criteria and Allocation
Define sales credit assignment and allocation rules using the Sales Hierarchy views.
To create a sales credit assignment rule and criteria
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Sales Hierarchies > My Territories.
- Click the Crediting Rules view tab.
- In the Crediting Rule list, click New, and enter a name in the new record.
- In the new credit rule, drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- In the Crediting Rule form, click the Criteria view tab.
- In the Criteria list, click New, and define the crediting rule criteria.
- Click the Credit Allocation view tab, click new, and define the credit allocation for the rule.
For more information about Sales Hierarchies, see Sales Hierarchies.