Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Adobe Forms Integration >
Enabling Forms Integration for Additional Applets Using Siebel Tools
By default, Adobe forms integration is enabled on the following applets:
- Contact List
- PUB Immigration Contact List
- PUB Immigration Credentials List
- PUB Immigration Identity List
- PUB Immigration Identity Form
- PUB Immigration Contact Identity Form
You can also generate forms that are based on other business objects, such as opportunities. Administrators can use Siebel Tools to add Adobe forms integration functionality to other applets in Siebel Business Applications. For more information, see Siebel Tools Online Help and Using Siebel Tools.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Adobe Forms Integration.
To add forms integration functionality to application applets
- In Siebel Tools, select the applet to which you want to add the forms integration menu option.
- Add a new Applet Method Menu Item to the applet. In the Command field, select the Generate Form Command object.