Siebel Reports Guide > Deploying Reports >
Deploying Integration Objects to the Production Environment
If you modified a predefined integration object, or created a new one, then you must deploy it to the production environment. For more information, see Modifying Integration Objects.
To deploy integration objects to the production environment
- Create, and then export an SIF file for the integration object:
- Log in to Siebel Tools.
- In the Object Explorer, click Integration Object.
- In the Integration Object list, right-click the integration object that Siebel CRM must use to create the SIF file, and then click Add to Hot Fix.
- In the Generate Hot-Fix dialog box, enter a label, and then click Export.
Siebel Tools adds a SIF file in the following folder:
- Copy the SIF and descriptor files in the repository folder of the ADM package that you created when you ran the admpkgr init command.
For more information about running this command, see Packaging the Report Files in the Development Environment.
- Do the work described in Packaging the Report Files in the Development Environment.
If no report exists for this integration object, and if you do not plan to move a report for this integration object, then you can skip Step 1.
- Verify that Siebel CRM moved the integration object to the production environment:
- Log in to the Siebel client with administrator privileges.
Use a computer that resides in the production environment.
- Navigate to the Administration - BIP Publisher Reports screen, and then the Sample Data File Generation view.
- Make sure Siebel CRM displays the integration object in the Sample Data File Generation list.
For more information about this list, see Creating XML Files from Integration Objects.