Add an Oracle ILOM User Account (Web)
- Access the Oracle ILOM web interface.
See Access Oracle ILOM From the Web Interface.
- Click the User Management tab.
- Click the User Accounts subtab.
The User Accounts Settings window opens.
- Click the Users link.
The page scrolls to the Users table.
- In the Users table, click Add.
A new window opens.
- In the window, type the name of the new user account in the
User Name field.
- Select the abilities of the new user from the Roles drop-down menu.
If a check box is not grayed-out, you can add that ability to
the selected role.
- Type the password into the Password fields.
- Click Save.
The new user account is created and the window closes.