Restore the Configuration (Web)
- Access the Oracle ILOM web interface.
See Access Oracle ILOM From the Web Interface.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Back Up/Restore subtab.
The Configuration Back Up/Restore window opens.
- Select Restore from the Operation drop-down menu.
- Select the transfer protocol from the Transfer Method drop-down menu.
- For the protocol selected, provide the file, host IP address, file path, user
name, and password into the respective fields.
- If you used a passphrase with the backup, type the passphrase into the
Passphrase and Confirm Passphrase fields so that sensitive information is also restored.
- Click Run.
A dialog box opens and asks you to confirm.
- Click OK.
The configuration is restored from the specified file on the specified host using
the specified protocol.