Application Setting Groups
AR ACCOUNT AGENT
- Ability to assign employees to AR Accounts.
AR FINANCE CHARGES
- Activate the Automatic Generation of Finance Charges on an AR Account based on Cycle Days.
AR FIXED CHARGES
- Activate AR Fixed Charges functionality.
- Activate the AR Trace functionality.
- Age unallocated payments on the aging screens and reports.
AR CHARGES TRANSFER
- Enable transfer of selected postings from one AR account to another AR account.
AR INVOICES PRINTED CHECK MARK
- When printing a statement, mark all invoices on the statement as printed.
AR NUMBER MANDATORY
- AR number required for Accounts Receivable.
AR USE DEBIT CREDIT
- Enable AR statements to always print all charges (both debit and credit).
AUTO TRANSFER FOLIOS
- Activate the automatic transfer for Front Office folios into AR.
- Checkmark for invoices selected remain active when leaving the screen to use other options. Checkmark will only be removed when returning back to the main menu.
- Allow a user to close an invoice to prevent any further actions.
- Consolidate credit cards automatically during the Night Audit.
DISABLE PAYMENT TAX IN AR
- Disable Payment Tax Functionality within AR.
EXTERNAL AUTH CC AR PAYMENT
- Enables functionality to bypass CC authorization for payments in AR.
NO MODIFY INVOICE
- Do not allow the user to modify an invoice, once the invoice has been generated.
- Allows reminder letters to be sent, based on sequential setup and not based on the aging periods.
- Activate AR Statement Numbering functionality.
UNALLOCATED PAYMENT ON REMINDER
- Include unallocated payments when printing Reminder Letters.
- Account number template.
- How long to wait before adjustments can be made on an invoice.
AR FOLIO STYLE
- The Folio Style automatically used when printing a Folio from AR.
CREDIT CARD TRN CODE
- Transaction code to be used when consolidating credit cards during the credit card transfer.
DATE FOR AGING
- Age invoices based on this date.
DEFAULT ACCOUNT TYPE FOR REMINDERS
- Default account type used when printing a reminder letter if no cycle has been defined for the specified account type for the account you are printing a reminder cycle.
DEFAULT COMPANY ACCOUNT TYPE
- Account Type to use when creating an Account for a Company.
DEFAULT FINANCE CHARGES TRN CODE
- Transaction Code to be used when Automatically Generating Finance Charges on an AR Account.
DEFAULT GROUP ACCOUNT TYPE
- Account Type to use when creating an Account for a Group.
DEFAULT INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT TYPE
- Account Type to use when creating an Account for an Individual.
DEFAULT MARKET CODE
- Default Market Code for New Postings and New Invoices.
DEFAULT ROOM CLASS
- Default Room Class for New Postings, New Invoices and Payments.
DEFAULT SOURCE CODE
- Default Source Code for New Postings and New Invoices.
DEFAULT TRAVEL AGENT ACCOUNT TYPE
- Account Type to use when creating an Account for a Travel Agent.
GLOBAL CREDIT LIMIT
- Credit Limit for Accounts.
MINIMUM REMINDER DAYS
- The number of minimum days between sending 2 reminder letters to the same account.
OLD BALANCE TRN CODE
- Transaction code to be used when old balances are entered.
- The local drive location where the rtf version of the folio will be placed if you opt to open it for editing.
ZERO INVOICE PURGE DAYS
- Number of days to purge an invoice after the amount is zero.