Purpose: This topic describes how to set up images to display in Order Management System.
You can set up the following types of images:
Purpose: You can set up a company logo for each company within Order Management System Cloud Service to display at menu screens. To set up company logos for menu screens:
• Image size: The company image for menus should be 270 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.
• Image naming convention: The company logo image file name for menus should consist of:
- the label MenuLogo and the zero-padded company number in order to display individual company-specific logos
- the .JPG extension
Example: The logo image file for company 6 should be named MenuLogo006.jpg.
If there is no image file for the user’s current company, Order Management System Cloud Service displays the default logo delivered with the application.
If the company logo does not display correctly:
• If you add, change, or delete the company image for menus, menu screens in Order Management System Cloud Service might not display the change immediately because the image might be cached on your local computer. To display the current company image for menus, exit Order Management System Cloud Service and clear the cache in your browser.
• Image files should not exceed 10K in size.
Purpose: You can set up a menu driver image for each company within Order Management System Cloud Service to display in the right-hand area of menu screens for users who do not have authority to view the and . The secured feature controls the authority to view these components. To set up menu driver images:
• Image size: The menu driver image should be 400 pixels wide by 420 pixels high.
• Image naming convention: The menu driver image file name should consist of:
- the label MenuDriverLogo and the zero-padded company number
- the .JPG extension
Example: The menu driver image file for company 6 should be named MenuDriverLogo006.jpg.
If there is no menu driver image file for the user’s current company, this area on the menu driver screen is blank. You cannot set up a default image that is not specific to a company.
Purpose: If you use a standard graphical print program for a form, you can point to an image of your company logo to include on the form. The image must be in .JPG format, and:
• Image size:
- The company logo image for the purchase order should be 210 pixels wide by 70 pixels high.
- All other company logo images for forms, including the pick slip image should be 239 pixels wide by 80 pixels high. The pick slip image is also used on several other forms, listed below.
• Image naming convention: The company logo image file name should consist of the name of the print program for the form, the label CompanyLogo, and the company number, plus the .JPG extension. Unlike some of the other images, the company logo for forms does not use zero-padding before the company number. For example, the logo image file for pick slips in company 6 should be named PICKCompanyLogo6.jpg.
• Pick image used on other forms: You do not have to create a separate company logo image to print on the following forms, which use the logo image for the pick slip:
For each of these forms, the system uses the image file created for the pick slip (for example, PICKCompanyLogo1.jpg (company logo, where 1 is the company code) or the PICKEntityLogo177.jpg (entity logo, where 1 is the company code and 77 is the entity if the system control value is selected. See for details.
• Image naming for unique forms: Even if you use a custom printing program, it is not necessary to include the complete print program in the image name. For example, if your unique pick printing program is PICKABC rather than PICK, you can still use a name of PICKCompanyLogo6.jpg.
Note: Image files should not exceed 10K in size.
Purpose: Optionally, you can print the entity logo rather than the company logo on picks and other forms.
Note: If you select the system control value, then the pick slip will never print a company logo, so it is important to set up an entity logo for each entity in your company that might generate pick slips. If there is no logo for an entity, the logo area on the pick slip will be blank.
Setup requirements: The entity logo image file name should consist of the label PICKEntityLogo, the company number, the entity number, plus the .JPG extension.
Note: The company number and the entity number are not zero-filled. For example, the logo for company 6, entity 10 is PICKEntityLogo610.jpg.
Other printing programs:
Note: The Order summary and the pack slip are not currently implemented.
Purpose: Certain screens in order entry, order maintenance, and item maintenance display an item image if one is configured for the item.
Import from OCDS: You can import primary item images from Omnichannel Cloud Data Service (OCDS) as well as other item-related data. This import is available regardless of the setting of the system control value. See for more information.
- The image defined at the SKU level.
- If an image is not defined at the SKU level, the image defined at the item level displays.
- If an image is not defined at the SKU or item level, no image displays.
- the image defined at the item level.
- If an image is not defined at the item level, the image defined for the first SKU in alphabetical order displays.
- If an image is not defined for the item or SKU, no image displays.