Oracle Content and Experience provides preconfigured content connectors for Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Microsoft SharePoint, WebCenter Content, and YouTube. A service administrator can enable any or all of these through the Administration Integrations web interface.
To enable a preconfigured content connector:
- Sign in to the Oracle Content and Experience web interface as an administrator or developer.
- Click Integrations in the Administration area of the navigation menu.
- In the Integrations menu, choose Content Connectors.
- Click Enable next to the content connector you want to enable.
- Change the information and settings as necessary:
- Name: You can change the default content connector name to a user-friendly name.
- Description: You can change or add the description.
- Connector service URL: This read-only field becomes editable if the URL can’t connect to the service. Once the URL can connect, it displays as read only again.
- Redirect URL: Make note of the redirect URL in this read-only field. You'll need to specify the URL later for the content connector configuration.
- User name: Enter your administrator user name.
- User password: Enter your administrator password.
- Connector tags: You can assign tags that will be applied to assets pulled from the content connector (for example, the content connector name). This lets you search for all items from that content connector in an asset repository.
- Enabled for end users: To enable the content connector, select this check box, or deselect it to disable the content connector.
- Enter custom field values on the Additional Fields tab. How
to get the values for the custom fields varies, depending on the
- Configure a Google Drive Content Connector
- Configure a Dropbox Content Connector
- Configure a Microsoft OneDrive Content Connector
- Configure a YouTube Content Connector
- Configure a Microsoft SharePoint Online Content Connector
- Configure WebCenter Content and Oracle Content and Experience for the WCC Connector
- Click Save.
After a content connector is configured to connect to a third-party content provider, you can enable it by clicking Enable next to the connector on the Content Connectors page.