You can use content connectors to connect to third-party content repositories, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, and import content from the repository into Oracle Content and Experience.
When you set up a content connector to use in Oracle Content and Experience, you can get values for the custom fields for Oracle WebCenter Content as well as a number of third-party services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, YouTube, and Microsoft SharePoint Online.
Description of the illustration sharepoint-connector-integrations.png
The following sections describe how to set up these content connectors.
- Enable a Content Connector
- Disable a Content Connector
- Configure a Google Drive Content Connector
- Configure a Microsoft OneDrive Content Connector
- Configure a Dropbox Content Connector
- Configure a YouTube Content Connector
- Configure a Microsoft SharePoint Online Content Connector
- Configure WebCenter Content and Oracle Content and Experience for the WCC Connector
- Create and Configure a Custom Content Connector
- Provide Configuration Parameter Values for a Content Connector
- Delete a Content Connector