Oracle Integration Generation 2
As a Developer, I need to connect my on-premises and cloud applications, send data between them, automate business processes, and create models to gain insight into how our business is doing.
1. Learn About Oracle Integration
2. Build Your First Integration
Learn how to build integrations that connect your cloud, on-premises, and SaaS applications. Discover the basics of defining connections, designing integrations, and mapping the data between your applications. Then, test, activate, and your integration is ready to use.
Watch and Learn
Quickly come up to speed with the key integration concepts and basic terminology.
Got 90 Minutes?
Use integrations and Visual Builder to create a web application that lets you get the latest weather forecast for any city, state, or zip code.
- A. Define how you'll connect to your apps
- B. Define what your integration will do
- C. Track status and runtime success
3. Automate Business Processes
Learn how to rapidly design, automate, and manage your business processes in the cloud.
Watch and Learn
Ready to Create Your 1st Process App?
If so, then here’s a good place to start. We’ll take you through the main steps—from creating the application to making it available to your end users.
- A. Structured versus dynamic processes
- B. Build out your process app
- C. Test and activate your process app
- D. Track status and runtime processes
4. Gain Insight into Your Business Processes
Use Integration Insight to model and collect meaningful metrics about your business. Use web-based dashboards to view the results in real time.
Learn About Integration Insight
Develop a Model to Collect Metrics
View How the Business Is Doing
5. Explore Design Patterns and Best Practices
Save yourself rework through optimal integration design.
Learn About Common Pitfalls and Best Practices
Use our Cloud Customer Connect forum and support portal as a place to answer your questions and discuss Oracle Integration.