You can import and export applications and snapshots as EXP files. (Snapshots are exported as normal applications). With this feature, you can share applications and snapshots directly with other users.
Import an Application from your Local File System
You can import an application that was previously exported and saved as an EXP file.
To import an application:
- Go to the Home page, click Processes, then click Create, select Import, and then select Import Application.
- Click Browse, then select the application file (
.EXP) you want to import.
- Enter a name for this application.
- Select the space where you want to store your imported application. Alternatively, you can create a new space for the application.
- Click Import.
Export an Application
Exporting an application to your local file system enables you to share applications.
To export an application to an EXP file:
- Go to the Home page, click Processes, and find the application you want to export.
- Click Options , then select Download Application.
- Select Save File and click OK.
- Select a location on your local file system and click Save.
Export Applications or Snapshots from the Application Home Tab
Applications or application snapshots in Process can be exported to your local file system.
- Open the application or snapshot you want to export.
- Click Main menu , select Export, and then select Last Published Application or Export Snapshot.
The option available is based on whether you open an application or a snapshot. For example, if you open a snapshot, the menu option is Export Snapshot.
- Click Save File and then click OK.
- Select a location on your local file system, and then click Save.