You can use Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to deploy and undeploy an application to an Oracle SOA Cloud Service instance, just as you would deploy and undeploy the application to an on-premises service instance.
Note:Before you can use Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to deploy an application, you must add a managed server IP as described in Add a Managed Server IP in a Non-Proxy Host to Enable Deployment from Fusion Middleware Control.
Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control is one of the consoles available through the Oracle SOA Cloud Service Console. For information about opening Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control, see Access an Administration Console for Software that a Service Instance Is Running.
Add a Managed Server IP in a Non-Proxy Host to Enable Deployment from Fusion Middleware Control
Before you can use Fusion Middleware Control to deploy applications, you must add a Managed Server IP in to a non-proxy host.
- Log in to Fusion Middleware Control.
- Find the server in the Target Navigation pane.
- Right-click the server and select Administration > System MBean Browser.
- Search for the getURL operation.
- Click the binocular icon.
- Select Operations.
- Click the arrow button to start the search.
- Click getURL.
httpin the Value field and then click Invoke.
- Follow the instructions in "Configuring the Proxy Server for Runtime" in Oracle Cloud Adapters Postinstallation Configuration Guide (220.127.116.11 | 18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124 | 12.1.3) to update the
You must invoke
getURLoperation for all the MBeans found (each MBean maps to a Managed Server in the cluster). Note all the IPs and update the non proxy hosts in
setDomainEnv.shand you can include the host IP address explicitly as shown in the following:
-Dhttp.proxyHost=www-proxy.my.url.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=80 -Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=localhost|*.my.url.com|*.internal| 127.0.0.1|10.196.75.214|10.*.*.*|*.foo.com|etc -Dhttps.proxyHost=www-proxy.my.url.com -Dhttps.proxyPort=80
- Restart the servers (both Administration Server and Managed Servers) for the settings to take effect.