When you select an attribute, you can set a value for the attribute based on the attribute type. You can later filter by the attribute value.
For example, you may have a List attribute named Sales Region with the values of North, South, East, and West. The current alert type applies only to the West Sales Region, so you can add the Sales Region attribute and set it to "West".
To apply an attribute:
- On the Home page, click Application,, then click Configuration and then click the Alert Types tab on the left..
- Click New or Edit , and select the Attributes tab.
- Click Add.
- From the Attribute list, select an attribute.
- From Value, depending on the attribute, select a value for the attribute from a drop-down list, or enter a value.
- Optional: To set access for the attribute, select a Role and Access You need to use Add in the Access table to set the role and access values.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click an Alert Type tab and continue entering information.