The following sections describe business scenarios and the tasks performed by administrators and users.
- Integrating with Planning
- Integrating with Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger
- Integrating with External Applications Using a Universal Application
- Sharing Enterprise Data Across Applications
- Comparing Enterprise Data Across Applications
- Managing Enterprise Data as Lists
- Mapping Source Dimensions to Target Dimensions
- Migrating Enterprise Data from Data Relationship Management to Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud
- Changing the Bound Viewpoint to Export an Alternate Viewpoint
- Backing up and Restoring Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud
- Managing Governance Workflows and Approvals
- Aligning Applications with Subscriptions and Governance Workflow
For the purpose of these business scenarios:
An administrator is someone who sets up users or configures Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud functionality.
A user is someone who manages data.