At your first login, you are prompted to personalize your password and set responses to challenge questions to retrieve the password if you forget it. Subsequently, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud users will receive an email notification every day, starting seven days prior to password expiry, asking you to change your password. You can reset the password and change your challenge questions and responses from the My Profile page of the My Services application.
Note:This information is not applicable to users who use the Company Sign In option to access an environment.
To change your password:
- Go to the Oracle Cloud website:
- Click Sign In.
- Under Cloud Account, select an account type and data center, for example,
US Commercial 1 (us1).
- Click My Services.
- Enter your identity domain and click Go.
- Enter your Oracle account credentials (user name and password), and click Sign In.
- Click My Profile.
- To change your current password:
- In Old Password, enter your current password.
- In New Password and Confirm New Password, enter a new password that abides by the password policy.
- Click Submit.