Only Account Administrators and Identity Domain Administrators can manage My Services (Classic).
On My Services (Classic), you can do the following:
- Set up single sign-on
- Create and manage users
- Assign predefined Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud roles
- Manage and monitor EPM Cloud account
- Set up network restricted access (allowlist/denylist)
- Monitor EPM Cloud metrics
If you are the Identity Domain Administrator for multiple environments, you must sign in to My Services (Classic) using the Identity Domain Administrator credentials applicable to the identity domain associated with the environment.
- Go to the Oracle Fusion Cloud EPM website: http://cloud.oracle.com
- Click the Sign In link next to Do you have a Traditional Cloud Account?.
- Select the data center, for example, US Commercial 1 (us1), that supports your environments and then click Next.
- In Enter your Identity Domain type in the name of the identity domain that supports your EPM Cloud environments and then click Go.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Sign In.