You can customize your environments for easy recognition; for example, to distinguish your test environment from the production environments or to distinguish one service type from another.
Customizable UI Elements
You can change the following to rebrand an environment:
The background image that displays on the Home page
The default display theme, which changes the color scheme of the user interface
The Oracle logo, which appears at the right top corner of the Home page
Note:Not all Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud services offer identical customization options.
Logo images smaller than 125 pixels wide and 25 pixels are displayed without resizing them. For large image logos, Oracle recommends that you maintain a 5:1 ratio so the image can be scaled without distortion.
Background Image Requirements
The default size for the background image is 1024x768. If you use a larger background image, the image is scaled to fit the resolution setting of your display. If you want your background image to fit both a browser and a mobile device, Oracle recommends that you size the image so that it fits your biggest screen (or highest resolution device). The background image is centered horizontally.
About the Redwood Experience
The Redwood Experience applies the modern Redwood theme to the current environment and enables some features including the following:
- Creation of up to 25 dynamic tabs within a card
- Filtered view across cards
- Warning for unsaved data when you remove to another tab
- Arranging of horizontal tabs at the bottom of the screen
To customize the appearance of your environment:
- Access the environment as a Service Administrator. See Accessing EPM Cloud.
Perform an action:
- Business Processes other than Narrative Reporting and Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud: Click Tools and then Appearance.
- Narrative Reporting and Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud only: Click Appearance.
Optional: For Account Reconciliation, Financial Consolidation and Close, Planning, Planning Modules, Profitability and Cost Management and Tax Reporting only: Select Enable Redwood Experience to enable the Redwood theme and additional features. See About the Redwood Experience.
You cannot select a theme to set background color if you ennable the Redwood Experience.
Optional: If the Enable Redwood Experience option is not selected, select a theme to set the look and feel of the environment.
- Business processes other than Profitability and Cost Management: From Theme, select a theme.
- Profitability and Cost Management only: From Background Color, select a theme.
Optional: To use a custom logo that will replace the default Oracle logo, in Logo or Logo Image select an option:
- File to use Browse to select a custom logo image from your computer and upload it to the environment by clicking Update.
- URL to specify the URL where the custom log is available.
- Predefined to use the default Oracle logo.
Optional: To change the background image, select an option in Background Image.
- File to use the Browse button to select a custom background image from your computer and upload it to the environment by clicking Update.
- URL to specify the URL where the custom image is available.
- Predefined to use the default image associated with the selected theme.
- Optional: To change background color based on a theme (if this option is available), from Theme, select a color scheme.
To hide the business process name displayed at the top of the screen next to the logo, from Display Business Process Name, select No.
This option is not available in Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud environments.
- Save the settings that you specified.