Managing dynamic content
You can copy, rename, delete, and organize dynamic content in the component library. See Creating dynamic content for how to create and edit content.
Before you begin:
- You must resolve all dependencies before you can delete dynamic content. When you try to delete dynamic content with dependencies, Oracle Eloqua displays them for you so that you can resolve them.
- Ensure you have the necessary asset permissions. These permissions control the actions that you can perform with dynamic content.
To manage your dynamic content:
Navigate to Assets > Components, then click Dynamic Content.
- Search for the dynamic content you want to manage.
- Right-click the content and choose an action:
Note; There are some important details about the following actions:
- Copy: The copied content appears in the list as "Original Name: Copy."
- Delete: You cannot delete dynamic content with dependencies. When deleting content, the Dependencies window displays the content's dependencies so you can resolve them.
Editing dynamic content
You can edit dynamic content through the component library to alter the content across all assets. See Creating dynamic content about the editor's functionality.
Here are some tips if you encountered issues:
- You cannot delete dynamic content with dependencies. When deleting content, the Dependencies window displays the content's dependencies.
- You may not have permission to perform the action. Contact your administrator about your default permissions.