Installing Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook
Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook. It provides users with easy access to both
Important: Ensure that you have asset creation permissions for creating emails and profile views.
- An Engage license is required. Profiler is supported if you have a Profiler license, but is not required to use the add-in.
Prior to installing Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook, ensure that your system meets the following requirements:
You can search for and install new apps in the
To install Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook:
- Ensure Microsoft Outlook is not currently running on your machine. If it is open, you will be prompted to close it before installing the add-in.
- Follow one of the URLs below, depending on your Windows operating system:
- Click Get App.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard, then click Finish.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Sign in to Oracle Eloqua using your company name and credentials. If your company leverages single sign-on, click Sign in with SSO or another account. For more details, see Signing in to Oracle Eloqua.
Note: Signing in is required only for the first run of the Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook add-in.
Tip: If you are using Microsoft Edge or Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook to access the Oracle Eloqua sign in page in an iframe, an addition should be made to trusted sites. Add
https://*.eloqua.comand the URL of the site where the login page (Oracle Eloqua and/or Sales Tools) is being iframed. The browser must be closed fully and restarted before the change is recognized. For additional information, see this Topliners post about Oracle Eloqua login enhancements.
The Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook add-in is now installed and visible in the ribbon.