Installing Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook
Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook. It provides users with easy access to both Oracle Eloqua Profiler and Engage straight through Microsoft Outlook's email composer, and comes packaged with similar capabilities as the native web and mobile versions of the (responsive) Profiler and Engage.
Important: Ensure that you have asset creation permissions for creating emails and profile views.
- An Engage license is required. Profiler is supported if you have a Profiler license, but is not required to use the add-in.
Prior to installing Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook, ensure that your system meets the following requirements:
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP1 / Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 / Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and higher
- Microsoft Windows 10
Note: Microsoft Outlook for Mac OS is not currently supported.
|Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- OST in Cached Exchange Mode (default mode)
|Microsoft .NET Framework
||v.4.5 must be installed on the computer where add-in will be used. It is installed by default for all mentioned OS versions except Windows 7
|Default email application (Optional)
||Users can open a compose window in Microsoft Outlook when clicking on a contact's email address within Profiler. In order for a compose window to open in Outlook, users must configure Microsoft Outlook to be the default email application on their machine.
You can search for and install new apps in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace .
To install Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook:
- Ensure Microsoft Outlook is not currently running on your machine. If it is open, you will be prompted to close it before installing the add-in.
- Follow one of the URLs below, depending on your Windows operating system:
Windows 32-bit: https://cloudmarketplace.oracle.com/marketplace/app/SalesToolsMicrosoftOutlookWin32
Windows 64-bit: https://cloudmarketplace.oracle.com/marketplace/app/SalesToolsMicrosoftOutlookWin64
- Click Get App.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard, then click Finish.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Sign in to Oracle Eloqua using your company name and credentials. If your company leverages single sign-on, click Sign in with SSO or another account. For more details, see Signing in to Oracle Eloqua.
Note: Signing in is required only for the first run of the Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook add-in.
The Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook add-in is now installed and visible in the ribbon.
Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Microsoft Outlook
Signing in to Oracle Eloqua