Customizing segment permissions
After creating a segment, the creator has full permission to the segment. The creator or an administrator can customize who can view, edit, or delete an individual segment. Customizing the segment permissions does not change the permissions of any shared filters or lists in the segment. Shared filters and lists have their own permissions.
Note: Administrators set default asset permissions. Customizing a segment's permissions override those defaults.
You can specify the following access:
- View: Allows the user or group to search for and open the asset.
- Edit: Allows the user or group to change the asset.
- Delete: Allows the user or group to delete the asset.
- Set Security: Allows the user or group to control access to the asset.
To customize segment permissions:
- Navigate to Audience , then click Segments.
- Open an existing segment.
- Click Actions, then click Permissions.
- Do one of the following:
- To add a user or user group to the list, click Add .
- To remove a user or user group, click the user or group and click Delete .