Configuring an Oracle Eloqua connection
Configuring a connection to Oracle Eloqua allows Oracle Infinity to connect to your instance of Eloqua. When this connection is used in the configuration of an action, it can be used to deliver data from Infinity to your contact profiles in Eloqua. With this data, you can make sure your contacts' profiles are consistently updated, providing more accuracy for your campaigns.
In this topic, you'll learn about:
Before you can configure a Connection to Eloqua, you'll need to note the token for your instance by:
- Navigating in Eloqua to Settings > Apps > Infinity Action Center Feeder.
- Click the Configure icon.
- Copy the Eloqua Token. You will need this token later on.
- From the Connections page, click to create a new connection.
- Click the Eloqua Connection Type card.
- Enter the connection details.
- Connection Name: Enter a name that will help you easily identify this connection.
- Description: Enter a description for how this Connection may be used.
- Token: Enter the Eloqua Token mentioned in the prerequisites for this topic.
- Pod Name: Select the pod for your Eloqua instance.
- The destination will be the Contacts object in Eloqua.
- Only one destination is allowed for the connection.
If you've enabled the destination, this connection can now be used when configuring an action to deliver data from Infinity to Eloqua for campaign personalization.