Create a script record for each script that instantiates your custom plug-in script. For more information, see the procedure described in Steps for Creating a Script Record.
On the script record, you list the Custom Plug-in Type that represents your implementations.
To reference a custom plug-in type on a script record:
Click the Scripts tab. Then click the Custom Plug-In Types subtab.
In the Custom Plug-In Type field, select the Custom Plug-in Type that represents your plug-in’s implementations.
- Custom Plug-in Overview
- Custom Plug-in Creation
- Custom Plug-in Development
- Creating a Custom Plug-in Interface
- Creating a Custom Plug-in Default Implementation
- Adding the Default Implementation to NetSuite
- Instantiating a Custom Plug-in Script in SuiteScript 2.x
- Instantiating a Custom Plug-in Script in SuiteScript 1.0
- Bundling a Custom Plug-in