Set Up a NetSuite Account (Administrator Only)
The following steps show you how to enable the SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF) feature in a target NetSuite account.
To set up a NetSuite account:
Enable SuiteCloud Development Framework and feature dependencies in the target NetSuite account.
For more information, see Enabling SuiteCloud Development Framework in the Target NetSuite Account (Administrator Only).
Assign a customized Developer role to employees that should use SDF. All remaining steps in this tutorial should be performed using the Developer role instead of the Administrator role.
For more information, see Assigning the Developer Role (Administrator Only) and Assigning Roles to an Employee.
Continue to Step Two: Set Up Your IDE Environment.
- SuiteCloud Development Framework Tutorial
- Set Up Your IDE Environment
- Create an Account Customization Project
- Create a Custom Record Definition
- Create a User Event Script
- Create a Script Record and Script Deployment Definition
- Validate and Deploy the SuiteCloud Project to a Target NetSuite Account
- Test the SuiteCloud Project in the Target NetSuite Account