You can review lists of permissions on any role definition page, including the permissions assigned to each role, and other available permissions. To review these lists:
Go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
On the Manage Roles page, click Customize for a role.
The Permissions subtab on each role definition page has four subtabs that list different types of permissions already assigned to the role: Transactions, Reports, Lists, and Setup.
Scroll through the Permissions dropdown list on each of these subtabs to see other available permissions. Notice that each permission has a level of access selected.
For information about assigning permissions to roles, see Customizing or Creating NetSuite Roles.
When you newly enable a feature in your account, you must consider permissions associated with the added feature. Customized roles that you have already assigned to users may need to be updated to reflect the proper permissions associated with the added feature. See Enabling Features.
- NetSuite Permissions Overview
- Permissions and Restrictions
- Access Levels for Permissions
- Permissions Documentation
- Core Administration Permissions
- Feature Permissions Documentation
- Using the Global Permissions Feature
- Giving Access to the Transactions Subtab on Entity Records
- Giving Access to Financial Statements
- Hiding Employee Information on Financial Reports
- Setting Permissions for Custom Records
- Permissions for Inbound Single Sign-on Methods