To locate schedules in the system, you can apply attributes to the schedule. When you select an attribute, you can set a value for the attribute based on the attribute type. You can later filter by the attribute value.
For example, you may have a List attribute named Sales Region with the values of North, South, East, and West. The current schedule applies only to the West Sales Region, so you can add the Sales Region attribute and set it to “West.”
To apply an attribute:
- Create a new schedule and select the Attributes tab.
- Click Add.
- From the Attribute list, select an attribute.
- For Value, depending on the attribute, select a value for the attribute from a drop-down list, or enter a value.
- To save and close, click OK or click the Day Labels tab; all entries are saved.
- Enter schedule information on the Schedule tabs.