You can specify instructions and supporting documents for a schedule, which are then inherited by all tasks in the schedule.
To add instructions to a schedule:
- Create a new schedule and select the Instructions tab.
- In Instructions, enter instructions for the schedule.
- To add a reference:
- In the References section, Click Add.
- From the Type list, select one of these types:
Enter a name, click Browse to select and attach the file, and click OK.
Enter a URL name, then enter the URL, for example: Oracle, http://www.oracle.com, and click OK.
To add a reference file or URL to multiple schedules at one time:
You can also add one or more attachments by using drag and drop functionality available from the Add Attachments dialog box. You can rename the attachment in the Name field, if desired. If you drag and drop multiple attachments, you can upload them at one time.You must access the Add Attachments dialog box to properly drag and drop attachments.
- To save and close, click OK or click the Viewers tab; all entries are saved.
- Enter schedule information on the schedule tabs.