The Viewers tab enables you to assign viewer rights for schedules. A schedule can have multiple viewers, however they must have the product security roles. Viewers receive read-only access to all tasks in the schedule.
To assign viewer rights:
- Create a new schedule and select the Viewers tab.
- Click Add.
- To search by users or teams, click the Search Users button, then select Users, or Teams.
- Enter a user name, or part of the name, then click Search.
- To identify a user, click Advanced, then enter a User ID, Email address, or Description.
- From the Search Results list, select users.
- For additional details about the user, such as teams and roles, click Details.
- Click Add or Add All to move users to the Selected list.
To remove users, select users, then click Remove or Remove All.
- To save and close, click OK or click the Attributes tab; all entries are saved.
- Enter schedule information on the schedule tabs.