You can apply the Consolidated ETR custom attribute to any of the following Accounts for which current year data is reported in the ETR forms (Consolidated, Statutory, and so on):
- NIBT Accounts
- Permanent Difference Accounts
- Additional provision items
Note:Do not apply this attribute to a Temporary Difference Account. This error would result in opening balances not being calculated for the temporary difference Account.
To set the Consolidated ETR Custom Attribute:
- From the Home page, click the Navigator icon , then under Create and Manage, select Dimensions.
- On the Dimension tab, select the Account member for which you want to attach the Attribute value, and then click Edit .
- On the Dimensions - Edit Member screen, select the Attribute Values tab,
- Under Available Attribute Values, expand Consolidated ETR, then select CETR, and then click Add to add the attribute to the list of Assigned Attribute Value.
- Click Save.