You can use Oracle Enterprise Manager 13.3 after applying the EM DB Plug-in Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.190731 to discover, manage, and monitor your Autonomous Databases.
Note:Oracle Enterprise Manager currently only supports the Autonomous Transaction Processing – Dedicated database, and the information available in this guide can only be used to discover, manage, and monitor Autonomous Transaction Processing – Dedicated databases. The use of the term "Autonomous Databases" in this guide only refers to the Autonomous Transaction Processing – Dedicated database.
Oracle Enterprise Manager is deployed either on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Marketplace or on-premises, and using it you can:
- Discover Autonomous Databases.
- Monitor the health and performance of Autonomous Databases and perform deep diagnostics on the Performance Hub.
- Perform database administration tasks such as storage management, and schema management tasks such as creating database objects.
Note that separate licensing is not required to use Oracle Enterprise Manager for Autonomous Databases. All the supported Oracle Enterprise Manager features for Oracle Databases are bundled along with the Autonomous Database.
For information on:
- Oracle Enterprise Manager features for Autonomous Databases, see Monitoring and Administration Tasks.
- Oracle Database features in Autonomous Transaction Processing, see Using Oracle Database Features in Autonomous Transaction Processing in Developer’s Guide to Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing Dedicated Deployments.