Slide the Server Into the Rack
- Press the inner rail release buttons on both sides of the server.
Figure 23 Sliding the server into the rack.
1 Inner rail release button
2 Slide rail lock
- While pushing on the release buttons, slowly push the server into the rack.
Ensure that the cables do not get in the way.
- If necessary, re-attach the CMA.
- Attach the CMA support strut to the inner glide.
- Attach the CMA to the inner glide.
Slide the hinge plate into the end of the outer rail until the
retaining pin snaps into place.
- Reconnect the cables to the back of the server.
If the CMA is in the way, slide the server partially out
of the cabinet to access the necessary rear panel connections.