How to Run Pc-Check Diagnostics
- Ensure that the host is in standby power mode.
The Power/OK LED on the front panel should be flashing.
- Log in to the Oracle ILOM web interface.
- Click the Remote Control tab and then the Diagnostics tab.
The Diagnostics screen appears.
- From the Run Diagnostics on Boot drop-down list, select the level of Pc-Check
diagnostics to be run.
Note - If you select Enabled or Extended, there is no need to perform step
6, step 8, or step 9. No Pc-Check menus will be available.
Instead, to view the results of the Pc-Check tests, see Viewing the Pc-Check Results.
- Click the Save button.
- To start redirection, do the following:
- Click the Redirection tab.
The Launch Redirection screen appears:
- Click the Launch Redirection button.
The redirection is established. Because the host is in standby power mode, the
view should be empty.
- Power on the host.
- Click the Remote Control tab, and then click the Remote Power Control tab.
The Server Power Control window appears.
- Select Power On from the Select Action drop-down list.
- Click Save.
The host begins its startup sequence.
- Click Redirection to return to the redirection view.
The host startup messages appear. After POST, the Pc-Check menu appears.
- Follow the prompts to open the Pc-Check main menu.