Payables Open Interface Report
Use this report to review detailed information for each invoice Payables imports during Payables Open Interface Import. The report has two sections, the Payables Open Interface Audit Report and the Payables Open Interface Rejections report.
The Audit section lists the total number and amount of invoices that Payables successfully imported. The Rejections section lists invoices that Payables was not able to import and lists the rejection reasons.
Payables automatically generates this report when you submit the Payables Open Interface Import process. See: Payables Open Interface Import Program.
Source Name. The source of the invoices you entered as a parameter when you submitted the report.
- User-defined source. QuickCode with Source type you define for invoices loaded into the open interface tables using SQL*Loader.
Group/Batch Name/GL Date/Purge. Payables prints the values you entered for these parameters when you submitted Payables Open Interface Import.
- Credit Card. A credit card transaction you had transferred to the Payables Open Interface tables using the Credit Card Invoice Interface Summary.
Hold Name. If you entered a Hold Name parameter when you submitted Open Interface Import, Payables prints the Hold that was applied to the invoices.
Hold Reason. If you entered a Hold Name parameter when you submitted Open Interface Import, Payables prints the Hold Reason for the Hold.
Payables Open Interface Audit Report -- Selected Report Headings
Invoice Number/Date/Amount. Number, date, and amount of the invoice Payables created during Payables Open Interface Import.
Dist Number. Number assigned to the invoice distribution.
Dist Amount. Amount of the invoice distribution.
Accounting Date. GL Date for the invoice.
Payables Open Interface Rejections Report -- Selected Report Headings
Invoice Number. Payables prints the number of the invoice that could not be imported.
Invoice Level/Line Number. The reports prints Invoice if the problem is at the invoice level. If the problem is with a line of the invoice, the report prints the line number.
Rejection Code/Reason. The report lists the reason the invoice could not be imported and prints a brief explanation of the problem.
- Account Required. If a line type is miscellaneous with no proration, an account is required.
- Acct Date Beyond Enc Year. Accounting date (ACCOUNTING_DATE) is beyond the encumbrance year and the Use PO Encumbrance Financials option is enabled.
- Acct Date Not In Open Pd. Accounting date (ACCOUNTING_DATE) is not in an open period.
- Can Match To Only 1 Line. You tried to match to a purchase order line by providing a value for ITEM_DESCRIPTION or INVENTORY_ITEM_ID, and the purchase order has more than one line that matches the item. Enter a value for either PO_LINE_NUMBER or PO_LINE_ID instead.
- Dupl Inv Num In Import. Duplicate invoice number for this supplier already exists in this import.
- Duplicate Invoice Number. Invoice number for this supplier already exists in Payables.
- Duplicate Line Number. Duplicate values for invoice line number (LINE_NUMBER) exist for this invoice.
- Inactive AWT Group. Inactive automatic withholding tax group (AWT_GROUP_ID or AWT_GROUP_NAME).
- Inactive Currency Code. Inactive currency code (INVOICE_CURRENCY_CODE).
- Inactive Distribution Set. Inactive distribution set (DISTRIBUTION_SET_ID or DISTRIBUTION_SET_NAME).
- Inactive Pay Curr Code. Inactive payment currency code (PAYMENT_CURRENCY_CODE).
- Inactive PO. Inactive purchase order number (PO_NUMBER).
- Inactive Tax Code. Inactive tax code (TAX_CODE).
- Inactive Terms. Inactive payment terms (TERMS_ID or TERMS_NAME).
- Inconsistent AWT Group. Values exist for Automatic Tax Withholding group in more than one of the following columns, and the groups do not match: (AWT_GROUP_ID) and (AWT_GROUP_NAME).
- Inconsistent Dist Acct. Values exist for distribution account in more than one of the following columns and the accounts do not match: (DIST_CODE_CONCATENATED) and (DIST_CODE_COMBINATION_ID).
- Inconsistent Dist Info. Line cannot contain both a distribution set and a distribution account.
- Inconsistent Dist Set. Values exist for distribution set in more than one of the following columns and the distribution sets do not match: (DISTRIBUTION_SET_ID) and (DISTRIBUTION_SET_NAME).
- Inconsistent Information Entered.
- Inconsistent Inv Type/Amount. Invoice type lookup code and invoice amount are inconsistent. For example, you enter a Credit invoice with a positive value for the invoice amount.
- Inconsistent PO Dist Info. Values exist for purchase order distribution information in more than one of the following columns, and the information does not match: (PO_DISTRIBUTION_ID) and (PO_DISTRIBUTION_NUM).
- Inconsistent PO Info. Values exist for purchase order information in more than one of the following columns, and the information does not match: (PO_HEADER_ID) and (PO_NUMBER).
- Inconsistent PO Supplier. The value you provided for supplier does not match the supplier on the purchase order.
- Inconsistent PO Line Info. Values exist for purchase order line information in more than one of the following columns, and the information does not match: (PO_LINE_ID) and (PO_LINE_NUMBER) do not match.
- Inconsistent PO Shipment. Values exist for purchase order shipment information in more than one of the following columns, and the information does not match: (PO_LINE_LOCATION_ID) and (PO_SHIPMENT_NUM).
- Inconsistent Rate. Exchange rate type and exchange rate date do not match the exchange rate.
- Inconsistent Release Info - You have provided values for both PO_RELEASE_ID and RELEASE_NUM and they do not match.
- Inconsistent Supplier. Values exist for supplier in more than one of the following columns, and the suppliers do not match: VENDOR_ID, VENDOR_NUM, VENDOR_NAME.
- Inconsistent Suppl Site. Values exist for supplier site in more than one of the following columns and the sites do not match: (VENDOR_SITE_ID) and (VENDOR_SITE_CODE).
- Inconsistent Terms Info. Values exist for terms information in more than one of the following columns and the information does not match: (TERMS_ID) and (TERMS_NAME).
- Inv Type Cannot Be AWT. Open Interface Import will not import invoices with an invoice type (INVOICE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE) of AWT (automatic withholding tax).
- Invalid Acct Overlay. The account created using BALANCING_SEGMENT, COST_CENTER_SEGMENT, or ACCOUNT_SEGMENT is invalid.
- Invalid AWT Group. Invalid automatic withholding tax group. This must be a valid value in AP_AWT_GROUPS.NAME.
- Invalid Currency Code. Invalid currency code. This must be a valid value in FND_CURRENCIES.CURRENCY_CODE.
- Invalid Dist Set With PO. If the invoice is matched to a purchase order, the line cannot contain a distribution set (DISTRIBUTION_SET_ID or DISTRIBUTION_SET_NAME).
- Invalid Distribution Acct. Invalid distribution account. This must be a valid value in GL_CODE_COMBINATIONS.
- Invalid Distribution Set. Invalid distribution set. This must be a valid value in AP_DISTRIBUTION_SETS.
- Invalid Exch Rate Type. You used a non-User type exchange rate type, and you entered an exchange rate. Change the rate type to USER or delete the exchange rate.
- Invalid Final Match Flag. You entered Yes as the value for FINAL_MATCH_FLAG, and the Payables Option of Allow Final Matching is not enabled.
- Invalid Inv Type Lookup. Invalid invoice type lookup code. Type must be either Standard or Credit.
- Invalid Invoice Amount. The precision of the invoice amount is greater than the precision for the invoice currency. For example, Open Interface Import will not import an invoice in US dollars if the amount is $100.001.
- Invalid Invoice Quantity. You are attempting to match the invoice to a purchase order shipment, and the Quantity to be matched exceeds the available Quantity of the shipment by more then the tolerance you defined in the Invoice Tolerances window.
- Invalid Item. Invalid item (ITEM_DESCRIPTION INVENTORY_ITEM_ID). This value must match the purchase order PO_LINES.INVENTORY_ITEM_DESCRIPTION or PO_LINES.INVENTORY_ITEM_ID.
- Invalid Line Amount. Line amount not equal to Quantity x Unit Price.
- Invalid Line Type Lookup. Invalid value for LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE. You can use Item, Freight, Tax or Miscellaneous.
- Invalid Location Code. The value you entered for SHIP_TO_LOCATION_CODE is invalid.
- Invalid Payment Currency Code. Invalid payment currency code. This must be a valid value in FND_CURRENCIES.CURRENCY_CODE.
- Invalid PO Dist Num. Invalid PO distribution number. This must be a valid value in PO_DISTRIBUTIONS.DISTRIBUTION_
- Invalid PO Line Num. Invalid PO line number. This must be a valid value in PO_LINES.PO_LINE_ID or PO_LINES.LINE_NUM.
- Invalid PO Line UOM. Invalid PO line Unit of Measure. This must be a valid value in PO_LINES.UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_
- Invalid PO Num. Invalid PO number. You can obtain a list of active, valid values from PO_HEADERS.SEGMENT1 or PO_HEADERS.PO_HEADER_ID.
- Invalid PO Release Info - You are matching to a blanket purchase order, and one of the values you provided for release number, shipment number, and line number is invalid.
- Invalid PO Release Num - You have provided an invalid value for either RELEASE_NUM or PO_RELEASE_ID.
- Invalid PO Shipment Num. Invalid PO shipment number.
- Invalid Precision. Invalid precision. The Amount must have the same precision as the currency you are using.
- Invalid Price/Quantity. The values for Unit Price, Quantity Invoiced, and Line amount are inconsistent. (Quantity Invoiced x Unit Price = Amount)
- Invalid Quantity. The value for Quantity (QUANTITY_INVOICED) must be greater than zero.
- Invalid Shipment Type. Shipment Type should be Blanket, Scheduled, or Standard, and should be approved.
- Invalid Supplier. Invalid supplier. You can obtain a list of valid values from the PO_VENDORS table.
- Invalid Supplier Site. Invalid supplier site. You can obtain a list of valid values from the PO_VENDOR_SITES table.
- Invalid Tax Code. Invalid tax code. You can obtain a list of active, valid values in AP_TAX_CODES.
- Invalid Tax Type. Invalid tax type. You cannot use USE or OFFSET tax types, but you can use any other valid tax types from AP_TAX_CODES.
- Invalid Terms. Invalid terms. Terms must be valid terms in AP_TERMS.TERMS_ID or AP_TERMS.TERMS_NAME.
- Invalid Unit Price. The value for Unit Price (UNIT_PRICE) must be greater than zero.
- Invalid Who Information. Invalid information in one of the following columns: LAST_UPDATED_DATE, LAST_UPDATED_BY, LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN, CREATION_DATE, CREATED_BY.
- Invoice Amount Incorrect. Invoice amount (AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE.INVOICE_AMOUNT) does not equal the sum of the line amounts (AP_INVOICE_LINES_INTERFACE.AMOUNT) for rows with the same INVOICE_ID.
- Line Has Price Break. You are matching to a blanket purchase order release at the line level which has been set to allow price override. You have provided only line level data. Payables cannot identify the shipment to which it should match because shipments can have different prices. If you identify the shipment, then Payables can complete the match.
- Line Type Cannot Be AWT. Open Interface Import will not import an invoice if the LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE is AWT (automatic withholding tax).
- No Exchange Rate. The invoice currency is different from your functional currency, you have entered USER as the exchange rate type, and you have not entered a value for DEFAULT_EXCHANGE_RATE.
- No Invoice Lines. You must enter at least one invoice line to create an invoice.
- No Invoice Number. INVOICE_NUM is a required column but it is NULL for this invoice.
- No PO Line Num. You matched the invoice to a multi-line purchase order, and you did not enter purchase order line number (PO_LINE_ID or PO_LINE_NUMBER).
- No Supplier. You did not identify the supplier in any of the following columns: VENDOR_ID, VENDOR_NUM, or PO_NUMBER.
- No Supplier Site. You did not identify the supplier site in any of the following columns: VENDOR_SITE_ID, VENDOR_SITE CODE, or PO_NUMBER.
- No Tax Code. You did not enter a tax code, and a valid tax code could not be found based on the Tax Name Default hierarchy you defined in the Payables Options window.
- No Terms Info. You did not specify payment terms in the import tables, the invoice is not matched to a purchase order, and you have not specified default payment terms for the supplier site.
- Non Unique Location Code. You have provided a Ship-To location as the matching criterion and it is not unique. For example, you provide a ship to location of Boston and Boston is the ship to on three different shipments for the purchase order.
- Non-Unique Location Code. You have provided a Ship-To location as the matching criterion and it is not unique. For example, you provided a Ship-To location of Boston, and Boston is the Ship-To location on three different shipments on the purchase order.
- Not Pay Site. The supplier site is not enabled as a pay site in the Supplier Sites window in Payables.
- Orphan Line. No invoice exists for this invoice line.
- Pay X Rate Not Fixed. Invoice currency and payment currency are not associated fixed-rate currencies.
- Unit Prc Not Equal to PO. Unit price does not equal the Unit Price on the Purchase Order within the tolerance you defined in the Invoice Tolerances window.
- UOM Does Not Match PO. Unit Of Measure does not match the Unit of Measure on the purchase order.
Payables Open Interface Import
Common Report Headings
Foreign Currency Transactions
Budgetary Control In Payables
Defining Sets of Books