Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Incentive Compensation Server Components > Incentive Compensation Event Logging >
Configuring Server Events
You can use the Server Event Configuration view to set the log level of server event types.
To configure a server event
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Server Administration > Servers.
- In the Servers list, select the server, and then click the Server Event Configuration view tab.
- In the Server Event Configuration list, select the event type.
- In the event type record, enter in the log level you want to set for this event type in the Log Level field.
- Click the menu button and choose Save Record.