Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Incentive Compensation Server Components > Incentive Compensation Event Logging >
Configuring Component Events
You can use the Component Event Configuration view to set the log level of component event types.
To configure a component event
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Server Administration > Components.
- In the Components list, click the Component Event Configuration view tab.
- In the Components list, select the server component.
- In the Component Event Configuration list, select the event type you want to configure.
- In the event type record, enter the log level you want to set for this event type in the In the Log Level field.
- Click the menu button and choose Save Record.