Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Configuring Incentive Compensation > Using Status Lookup to Configure Plan Date >
Configuring a New Plan Date Mapping
You can create a new mapping if the one you want to use does not exist in the default application. For example, you can create a mapping for the status Shipped.
To create a new plan date mapping
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Application Administration >List of Values.
- Query for the Type IC_CMP_EARN_STATUS.
- Add a new record, and complete the fields with the following values:
- Type: IC_CMP_EARN_STATUS
- Display Value: Shipped (for this example)
- Language Independent Code: Shipped (for this example)
- Language Name: English-American (corresponds to your deployment)
- Active: T
- Translate: T
- Replication Level: All
- In Tools, navigate to the Business Component object.
- Query for Incentive Compensation Transaction Workbook.
- Add a new User Property with the following attributes:
- Name: StatusLookUp 5
- Value: Shipped, Shipped
- Compile the .srf.