Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Incentive Compensation Calculations >
Exporting Calculation Run Data to Excel
After calculation runs, you may want to export your calculations to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet in the Calculation Workbook to perform further analysis, and to compare different calculations for the same period.
To export data to Excel
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Tracking > Calculation Workbook.
- In the Calculation Workbook list, query for the calculation run you want to export.
- Click the menu button and chose Export.
The Export dialog box appears, as shown in the following figure.
- In the Export dialog box, select the desired export options, and then click Next.
- In the File Download dialog box, select Save the file to disk, and then click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box, navigate to the location where the file will be saved, and click Save.
NOTE: The export function is a standard list feature. You can also perform Export from other screens in the Siebel application.