Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design >
Associating a Cap with a Plan
A plan cap is created by associating a stand-alone cap to a plan. You can create multiple caps for a single plan.
To create a plan cap
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Select the Plan Caps view tab, and in the Plan Caps list, click New.
- In the new record, click the select button in the Name field.
- In the Pick Cap dialog box, select a cap, and then click OK.
- Complete the fields in the Plan Cap form.
You can customize the plan cap attributes without changing the stand-alone cap. For more information, see Process for Customizing Plan Rules.