Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design >
Associating a Quota with a Plan
A plan quota is created by associating a stand-alone quota to a plan.
To create a plan quota
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Select the Plan Quotas view tab.
- In the Plan Quotas list, click New.
- In the Name field of the new record, click the select button.
- In the Pick Quota dialog box, select a quota, and then click OK.
The selected quota is associated with the plan.
- In the Plan Quota record, complete the Target Amount field.