Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design > Associating Rules with Plans >
Associating a Territory with a Plan Rule
This procedure explains how to associate territory with a plan rule.
To associate a territory with a plan rule
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Click the Plan Rules view tab, and in the Plan Rules list, select the plan rule.
- In Plan Rule form, click the select button in the Sales Territories field.
- From the Select Territory dialog box, select a territory, and then click OK.