Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design > Associating Rules with Plans >
Associating a Compensation Group with a Plan Rule
You can associate a compensation group with a plan rule. If your plan rule has a group participant level, you must associate the compensation groups with your plan rule.
The start and end dates for the compensation group default to the dates of the plan. If groups are added later to a plan, you can enter a new start date for the group, and the prorate number should change accordingly. The group prorate is used for rules with a group %Quota performance measure.
The prorate factor is the amount by which the quota target will be multiplied for the overall plan, within the context of the specific plan rule in question. The value in the Prorate field is automatically calculated. For more information, see About the Prorate Factor.
To associate a compensation group with a plan rule
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Click the Plan Rules view tab, and in the Plan Rules list, select a rule.
- In the Plan Rule form, click the select button in the Groups field.
- In the Groups dialog box, select one or more groups, and then click OK.