Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design >
Personalizing a Compensation Plan Quota
The Default check box is not available for plan quotas. When you define a plan quota in the Plan Quota view, this quota is automatically copied to the quota associated with the plan participant. You can personalize quota targets for each participant by changing the amount in the Target Amount or Target Qty field. By creating different amounts in these fields, rather than in the Plan Quotas view, you are personalizing quotas for each participant. However, this quota must be applied to the plan rules associated with the participants before the quota related calculation is performed.
There are several ways to personalize plans for participants. The procedures that follow use a typical method—add the plan participants first, then add the rules, draws, and quotas to the plans.
To add a personalized plan quota
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Select the Plan Participants view tab.
- In the Plan Participants list, select a participant, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Last Name field.
- In Personal Plan form, click the Quotas view tab.
- In the Quotas list, select the quota and change the value in the Target Amount or Target Qty fields.