Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design >
Personalizing a Compensation Plan Hurdle Definition
You can personalize a plan hurdle by changing the hurdle definition.
To personalize a plan hurdle
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select a plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the name field.
- Select the Plan Participants view tab.
- In the Participants list, select a participant, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Last Name field.
- Select the Hurdles view tab.
- In the Hurdles list, query for the hurdle, and then change the hurdle definition.
You can change values in the Type, Performance Measure, Start, End, Filters, and One Time Flag fields.