Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design >
Personalizing a Compensation Plan Rule Filter
The following procedure describes how to personalize a plan rule filter.
To personalize a plan rule filter
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Click the Participants view tab, and in the Participants list, select a participant.
- In the participant record, drill down on the hyperlink in the Last Name field.
The Personal Plan form appears with view tabs.
- Click the Rules view tab, and in the Rules list, click Query.
- In the query form, click the select button in the Name field.
- In the Pick Rule dialog box, select the plan rule, and then click OK.
- Scroll down to the Personal Plan Rule form, and click the select button in the Filters field.
- In the Pick Filter dialog box, select the filter, and then click OK.