Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Sales Crediting >
Correcting an Over- or Under-Credit Allocation
Occasionally an over or under allocation of credit for one or more orders can occur for a territory. The procedure that follows describes how to locate these territories.
To find a territory that causes an over or under credit allocation
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Orders.
- In the Sales Orders list, locate the sales order.
- In the sales order form, review the messages in the Credit Assignment Status and Credit Assignment Description fields.
The message identifies the sales hierarchy in which the validation error occurred.
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Sales Hierarchies Administration > Territories.
- In the Territories list, locate the territories for which the order qualifies.
- In the Territories list, select the territory associated with the incorrect allocation.
- Click the Crediting Rules view tab.
The Crediting Rules list and Crediting Rule form appear.
- In the Crediting Rule form, click the Credit Allocations view tab.
- In the Credit Allocations list, select the Credit Allocation record and change the Allocations so that the orders are not over assigned.
- Stop and start the Rules Manager.
For more information, see Running the Rule Manager Business Service.