Inspect the InfiniBand Cable Connectors
- Identify the prerequisite and subsequent service tasks you must perform in conjunction with this
See Inspecting the InfiniBand Cables.
- Verify that the shell is not bent and is parallel to the inner
- Verify that there are no contaminants inside of the connector.
- Verify that the retractor strap is adequate to remove the connector from the
- Identify the reference surface by the L groove in the surface at the
- The cable is ready for installation.
See Install an InfiniBand Cable.