Note: When the OPR<version Number>ORS license code is active, three radio buttons appear on the Application Settings screen that affect what Group Functions, Parameters, and Settings will be available.
- The Global radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in all CROs in the ORS database.
- The CRO radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in the CRO selected from the CRO LOV.
- The Property radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that are available on the property level and will only affect the property selected in the Property LOV.
- AWARD REDEMPTION - Activate the Award Redemption Functionality.
- AWARDS - Activate Guest Award functionality.
- CALCULATE POINTS ON PSEUDO ROOMS - Calculate pseudo points based on the rules setup for the membership type selected in the DEFAULT MEMBERSHIP TYPE setting of the Profile Group in application settings.
- ENROLLMENT - Activate Loyalty Program Enrollment option.
- LOOKUP - Perform Central Lookups based on the configuration mode running.
- STAGE PROFILES - Use Match and Merge screen to correct staged profiles.
- YIELD MARKET LOOKUP - Perform a Lookup to obtain Rates based on Yield Market Type.
- AWARDS LOOKUP TIMEOUT - Defines the amount of seconds after which the system/interface will time out if no response has been received from a third party system.
- COST PER POINT DECIMAL - Number of decimals in Cost per Point in membership point calculation rule.
- CUSTOMER VALUE - The UDF selected will define where the Customer Value returned from the 3rd party system is temporarily stored when a Yield Market Lookup is performed.
- DEFAULT MEMBERSHIP SOURCE - This is the default source of enrollment that will be appended and added to the membership number when CROSS BRAND RECOGNITION parameter is activated. User should use this application setting to set the enrollment source code that will be added to members enrolling in his chain.
- ENROLLMENT TYPE - Enrollment systems that are active to Opera.
- LOOKUP TYPE - Lookup systems that are active to Opera.
- MEMBER INFO DOWNLOAD RANGE (YEARS) - Number of years for which membership information is summarized.
- YIELD MARKET LOOKUP MEMBERSHIP TYPE - When the defined Membership is entered on the Rate Query or Define Search screen, a Yield Market Lookup will be performed. For all other Membership Types, the Yield Market Lookup will not be performed.