How to print: This report prints when you receive the Authorization file. See . Refer to this report when you contact the customer to correct the address problem. The system also generates this report as part of drop ship processing; see .
Note: Depending on the user’s authority to credit card information, the system writes a record to the Credit Card Audit file when this report is generated.
CWDirect Rel 6.0 Address Verification Response List KBOTTGER AAR0072 4/18/02 9:02:19 Page 1
Authorization Service: PMT Billing batch # 1800
Order # Tran Date Customer Auth # Auth Amount AVS Response
5764 4/18/02 ROBERT LETENDRE 100 190.54 ZIP=MATCH, PLUS-4=MATCH, LOCALE=MATCH
Card# ********0012 09 / 02 Alt Currency 25468.00 Code JPY
• Authorization service: the service bureau that performed address verification.
• Billing batch number: the billing batch number associated with the credit card authorizations. This field is not included when you generate this report as part of drop ship processing.
• Order number: the order number containing the credit card requesting authorization.
• Transmission date: the date the credit card received a response from the authorization service.
• Customer: the name and address of the bill to customer; if a bill to customer is not defined, the sold to customer name and address displays.
• Authorization number: the authorization number from the authorization service.
• AVS response: the address verification response from the authorization service.
• Customer number: the bill to customer number; if a bill to customer is not defined, the sold to customer number displays.
• Credit card number: the credit card number requesting authorization. If you do not have authority to the secured feature, the credit card number displays in the format specified at the for the associated pay type. For example, ************1443 may display instead of the entire credit card number. See for an overview. If you use credit card tokenization, this number may be a token rather than the actual credit card number.
• Credit card expiration date: the date the credit card expires.
• Alternate currency amount: the amount to authorize for the credit card in the alternate currency. This field displays only if the system control value is set to Y. CWDirect uses this calculation to determine the alternate currency amount: authorization amount x conversion rate defined for the order in the Order Header Extended file = alternate currency amount. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is set to Y, CWDirect includes the decimals in the alternate currency amount; if the Decimalized currency field is set to N or blank, CWDirect rounds the alternate currency amount to the nearest whole unit of currency. For example, if the authorization amount is 24.00 in the local currency and the conversion rate is 2.36, the alternate currency amount is 56.64. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is set to N or blank the alternate currency amount is 57.00. This field remains blank if the authorization is for an order in the local currency.
• Currency code: the currency associated with the credit card authorization. This field displays only if the system control value is set to Y. This is the currency code defined for the order in the Order Header Extended file. This field remains blank if the authorization is for the local currency (the currency code and conversion rate for the order are blank).