Autonomous JSON Database
Autonomous JSON Database - Videos
A guided tour of Autonomous JSON Database:
- Create an Autonomous JSON Database
- Create and access a JSON document collection
- Query a JSON collection
- Load a JSON collection from Object Storage
- View and analyze JSON data, creating a machine-learning notebook report
Using Oracle's converged Autonomous Database to develop an order-processing app.
Get the advantages of a NoSQL document store (simple, document-store schema-flexible development with popular dev languages, native JSON storage).
And get the advantages of a SQL database (scalability, security reliability, ACID consistency, reporting, analytics).
Demo of an end-to-end use case:
- Using the database as a JSON document store, to drive a MovieStream Vue.js-based application
- Infusing applications with analytics
- Accessing the database using the MongoDB API and SODA for REST
- Analyzing JSON collections and transactions using SQL and an analytics cloud
- Recommending movies using graph analytics
- Predicting churn and making localized offers using machine learning and spatial analysis
JSON with SQL - Videos
A showdown between relational and JSON data models. Highlights the strengths and weaknesses of each model. A hybrid model using Oracle's converged database. Guidelines to help you choose the best approach for your various needs.
- Benefits and problems of the JSON model
- Using relational data - flex columns example
- Generating JSON data from relational data
- Extracting values from JSON data
Add schemaless development to a relational context. (25 minutes)
A JSON flex-field column lets a SQL application add new kinds of data without adding new columns, providing some . Use SQL to access individual JSON fields directly or project them to a view.