Oracle Visual Builder Studio
A learning path is a sequence of tutorials that shows how to create an application.
Learn how to create a visual application project in Visual Builder Studio and develop and publish a web application.
- Create a Project for Visual Applications
- Create a Web Application
- Create Pages for a Web Application
- Save a Web Application's Changes to a Remote Branch
- Add Navigation and Data to a Web Application
- Add Pages to a Web Application for Data Manipulation
- Share a Web Application
- Publish a Web Application
Use these tutorials to learn how to work with Node.js microservices.
- Create a Project and Import a Git Repository
- Build a Docker Image of a Node.js Microservice and Push it to OCI Registry
- Deploy the Docker Image of a Node.js Microservice to OCI Container Engine for Kubernetes
- Configure a Pipeline to Build and Deploy a Node.js Microservice
- Run Unit Tests on a Node.js Microservice
These solution playbooks can help you with designing and implementing IT topologies for specific business scenarios.
- Send photos and files from Oracle Visual Builder apps to Oracle Content and Experience
- Extend SaaS applications with a cloud native approach